HERE TO PROVIDE WHAT YOU DESERVE
When you partner with me, you get more than just an attorney.
Amil Minora is an experienced personal injury lawyer and a leading medical malpractice attorney. Medical Malpractice cases require an experienced attorney who understands the complexity of these cases.
TYPES OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES
- Birth Injury cases occurring during labor, delivery and post-partum
- Misdiagnosis and failure to properly treat cancer
- Spinal Cord and Brain Injuries
- Failure to timely diagnose and treat strokes
- Surgical errors and infections
- Mis-prescribed medications
- Improper Emergency Room treatment
- Failure to diagnosis and treat life-threatening infections
Several national studies have shown that as patients, most will suffer from a misdiagnosis by a hospital, medical office or doctor. Another study found that medical negligence is one of the leading causes of death in the United States.
If you believe you may have been the victim of medical negligence, call Amil Minora today and get the help you need.
Each year there are almost 4 million workers injured at work in the United States. There are almost 4,500 work-related deaths each year.
TYPES OF WORK-PLACE CAUSES OF INJURY
- Injuries caused by a slip and fall or falls from a scaffold and/or equipment
- Injuries by toxic material
- Injuries caused by an outside party such as another driver or a manufacturer of workplace machines or materials
If you believe you have been the victim of a work-place injury, call Amil Minora today and get the help you need.
PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA
ATTORNEY AT LAW
When I was in my early twenties, I decided to become an attorney after I saw how the law prevailed over the president in the Watergate Scandal.
Today, I strive to ensure that the law triumphs over powerful corporations in my own practice. Victims deserve to have the same advantages as the insurance companies they’re up against, and I work to see that they do.
At my firm, you’ll always know what I’m doing and why. You’ll never be left in the dark about your case.
A TEAM OF ADVOCATES
CHANGING LIVES, ONE CASE AT A TIME
An Attorney Who Listens
“[Amil] did a fantastic job because the trial went to verdict, and of course, we did good.
He was there for us, not only as an attorney but as a person and a human being listening to what we had to say. Attorneys rarely do that. He’s a great attorney.”
TAKE A STAND AGAINST INJUSTICE
Schedule a free case evaluation.
700 Vine St.