We are committed to getting you and your family the compensation needed to get you back to your life.
The victims of a Tractor Trailer Truck accidents are entitled to compensation for property damage (car repairs), medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and permanent injury or disfigurement. Even after deducting attorney fees, the net recovery for an individual who is represented by an attorney in a truck accident case will be greater than an individual who tries to handle it alone.
Attorney Amil Minora has handled cases involving a wide variety of issues, including:
- Dram Shop Liability (Alcohol Provider/Innocent Victim)
- Driver Fatigue
- Driver Intoxication (Alcohol, Drugs, Inhalants)Driver Qualification (lack thereof)
- Improper / Defective Equipment
- Negligent Hiring / Retention / Entrustment
- Railroad Crossing Collision (Signalization, Sight Distance)
- Towing Unsafely and Improperly
- Traffic Signal and Traffic Control Devices
“At my firm, you’ll always know what I’m doing and why. You’ll never be left in the dark about your case.”
Attorney Amil Minora
Secure Representation Now
If you have any questions, or if you would like to speak with Attorney Amil Minora if you’ve been injured in an accident-whether a car accident, tractor trailer accident, a work-related accident or accident from a product or other legal issue and want compensation for your injuries, please do not hesitate to contact our office today at 570-961-1616 or if you prefer, please fill out the form below, and Attorney Amil Minora will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!